Internship Report Writing
I have written most of the report but I need the following;1- complete report assessment part.2- write a conclusion of report.3- review the report and make necessary adjustment for grammar, sentence structure ,etc.4- the report should be between 3000 to 4000.In the attachment you will find the report I have written so you just need to work in the same word file. Also, please find report guide line in PDF.
College of Administration and Finance Sciences Page 12 of 14
Academic Report Guideline (Co-op) The purpose of the Internship Report is offer students to describe their accomplishments and demonstrate what they learned through participation at Saudi Electronic University. The report should be submitted within two weeks after you finish your Co-op training Program. In addition, the report should be approximately 3000 – 4000, single –spaced and consider taking the following format
1. First Page First page should display student’s full name, internship start and finish dates, working hours per week, company/institution name. This page should be signed by the work and university supervisor off the intern student.
2. A Brief Executive Summary of the Internship A one-page summary of the company/institution and a short account of the major activities carried out during the internship period.
3. Table of Contents Contents of the report with page numbers, list of tables, and list of figures.
4. Description of the company This section should answer the following questions:
• What is the full title of the company/institution? Give a brief history of the company, full mailing address and relevant web links
• What is the type of ownership of the company/institution? State the main shareholders and their shares.
• What is the sector that the company/institution operates in? Specify the products and services produced and offered to its customers/clients.
• Who are regarded as the customers/clients of your internship company (consider the end users, retailers, other manufacturers, employees, etc.)?
• Provide an organization chart of the company, along with information on the number of employees.
College of Administration and Finance Sciences Page 13 of 14 Provide a list of functions performed by different departments/divisions in the internship organization.
5. Internship activities This is the main body of your report. During the internship period, an intern may focus on the following types of analysis and questions. You do not have to answer all the questions in the list:
• Describe your working conditions and functions, such as: Who is your supervisor (include his/her name and his/her position); other team members or co-workers and what their functions are to complement yours.
• Provide an organization chart of the internship organization.
• Provide the department or division layout of the internship organization.
• Provide an overview off the production system or service procedure (what are the resources, inputs, outcomes, and constraints?)
• Provide a process chart of a major product and/or service.
• What kind of accounting/finance/IT//quality/marketing standards and principles are used in the organization?
• Discuss telecommunication technologies (Database, Instant Messenger, Networking, Ecommerce tools) used in the company.
• Describe the quality planning and control activities in the internship organization.
• Describe the quality control activities throughout the life cycle of the product/service groups.
• What kind of financial analysis and decision-making methods are used by corporate treasurers and financial managers in the internship organization?
• What kinds of incentives are used in order to create more effective and efficient organization?
• What types of marketing, selling, and human resources analysis are performed (cost system, evaluation of consumers, needs, product strategy, distribution strategy, promotional strategy)?
• Describe what kind of working documents and analysis you did there and what experiences you have gained throughout your training.
•A comparison between theory (things you have learned in the classroom) and practice (things you did or observed at the company) must be made and highlighted.
College of Administration and Finance Sciences Page 14 of 14
• Show some work samples that you have encountered/conducted at the company through graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations and include them in your report.
6. An assessment of the internship
in this section you should answer the following questions:
• What skills and qualifications you think that you have gained from the internship?
• What kind of responsibilities you have undertaken during the internship period?
• How do you think the internship will influence your future career plans?
• How do you think the internship activities that you carried out are correlated with your Classroom knowledge?
7. Conclusions of the report This section should include:
• A summary of key conclusions derived from the internship experience.
• General observations about the sector in which your internship company/institution operates
8. Appendices and supplementary material (charts, graphs, pictures, etc.)
Rules for writing the internship report:
• You do not have to provide a day-to-day diary of the internship activities.
• Do not write theoretical excerpts from textbooks! Describe what you exactly did there and what experiences you have gained throughout your training.
• The internship report should be between 3000 – 4000 words.
• The internship report should be original. Plagiarism will result in failure in the course and disciplinary action.
• You can include graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations in your report; however, they should not cover more than 1/3 of the page. Larger graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations should be given as an Appendix.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more