need attached work done in c++
Need to complete the attached prohect in C++……………………………………………………………………………
PROGRAMMING PROJECT #3: MANAGE THE LIBRARY
Purpose: – Develop a program using the C++ class and inheritance – Solve problems using C++ Object Oriented Programming – Use arrays or vectors, strings, and files – Manipulate data using lists of objects
Description: Write a program named “ManageTheLibrary” that accepts the library data file name as the command line argument: >> ManageTheLibrary Usage: ManageTheLibrary library-data-file-name The format of the library file will be as follows: Item type, item id, title and author or artist name. Please note that the title and the author/artist fields are separated by the vertical bar. Here is an example of the library data file: // each line is a library item. // type unique-id title | author-or-artist-name BOOK 43045 Computer Science Hits | Neil Dale and John Lewis BOOK 47341 How Computers Work | Ron White BOOK 48450 Java: A Beginner’s Guide | Herbert Schildt CD 48452 Traveller | Chris Staphleton CD 48453 How Can It Be Java | Lauren Daigle BOOK 45552 Python Programming | John Zelle CD 45553 I Still Do Programming | Eric Clapton BOOK 45557 Beginning Software Engineering | Rod Stephens CD 45561 Best Eagles Dictionary Songs | Eagles CD 46555 The Ultimate Computer Hits | Garth Brooks // the data file can contain comment lines or blank lines The program will display a menu Library: 1. list all items (display all items in the library) 2. list available items (display only available items in the library) 3. list only books 4. list only music CDs 5. search (display all items, book or CD, that contains a given search string) 6. check out (borrow an item given its unique id) 7. return (return an item given its unique id) 8. exit the program
• “LibraryItem” class is given and it cannot be modified.
• Define the LibraryItemBase class that inherits and implements the basic operations of the LibraryItem class
• You must declare at least two more classes that inherit the LibraryItemBase and provides additional specific operations for that class:
• In addition, you must define another class named “LibraryCatalog” that manages a list of LibraryItem objects (which includes both Book and MusicCD) using the Vector object. This class must refer only
LibraryItem and must not make any reference to Book or MusicCD.
• Well structure, easy to understand with the proper use of reusable functions, methods and classes.
• Handle user errors with proper error messages
• Must produce similar information as provided in the sample output file.
• The book object should display as “AUTHOR: <author-name>” while the MusicCD displays as “ARTIST: <singer-name-or-band>”
• Initially, all items will have the same status: “STATUS: available”
• Once the item has been checked out, its status will be “STATUS: borrowed” and it cannot be checked out again
• If the Book or the MusicCD is returned, its status changes back to “STATUS: available”
• Search string will be over the title and the author/artist name and the result will include both Book and MusicCD
• The data file can contain a comment line that starts with “//” and it should be ignored.
• You should only have one list that contains both Book and MusicCD objects as they are LibraryItem objects (by inheritance).
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more