A. Family therapy
B. Token economy system
D. Client-centered therapy
E. Aversive conditioning
F. Biomedical therapy
G. Cognitive-behavioral therapy
I. Systematic desensitization
J. Play therapy
1. Deidre is trying to quit smoking, so every time she lights up a cigarette, she inhales from a bottle her therapist gave her. The liquid inside smells horrendous, and Deidre is starting to associate the disgusting smell of the liquid with the smoking of the cigarette. This association is causing her to not want to smoke quite as badly as before. ___
2. Wade is terrified of snakes, so his therapist helps him conquer his fear by entering a relaxed state of mind and then progressively imagining more anxiety-causing scenarios involving snakes. They continue this pattern until Wade can encounter a snake without fear. ___
3. Dr. Granger lets his client Angela discuss whatever Angela feels is important during their sessions. Dr. Granger offers unconditional positive regard, engages in active listening, and empathizes as Angela explores her feelings and moves toward personal growth. ___
4. Ingrid earns a gold coin from her counselor every time she actively goes to her college classes rather than staying in bed. She is able to trade in these gold coins for different “prizes” at the end of the college semester. ___
5. Bruce brings his wife and their three kids to meet with Dr. Banner, since they have recently had difficulty communicating without yelling or slamming doors. Dr. Banner will help them learn how to communicate effectively with each other as they find productive ways of controlling their anger. ___
6. When Georgia was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, she was given a prescription for 100 mg of Sertraline by her psychiatrist. ___
7. Keira goes to see her therapist once a week, where they go through a board game and take turn answering questions about their lives. ___
8. Lane has been meeting with his therapist for three years now, and they spend most of their time together discussing Lane’s childhood and his current dreams. ___
9. Asmaa’s therapist showed her a simple picture of different vague shapes. Asmaa was then told to say the first word that came to her mind after looking at the picture. She was told to talk about any memories that came to mind, as well. ___
10. Shane’s therapist is helping him learn how to change his negative thought patterns about his college career, which is helping him perform better overall in his classes this semester. ___
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ASSIGNMENT DEN TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more