PART 2 is more important please spend the majority of you allocated time on Part 2 (850 min. words) Part-One (500 Words min.))There are several types of CRM solutions that organizations leverage in their operations. Research and explain how organizations leverage CRM in both structuring and leveraging their available and collected data.Please use the following resources but also research your own, Part One uses Rubric_A Part Two uses Rubric_BPlease only accept question if comfortable with SPORTS
Real Estate Finance and Investment
Project #1: Investment Property
Recommendation and Valuation
• Use research to analyze and understand a particular housing and rental market.
• Make a recommendation to invest in an investment property.
• Create a valuation model and calculate the value of potential investment property.
• Demonstrate your ability to support your recommendation based on your market research and
Please have one team member submit your assignment by Sunday, November 15th at 11:59 PM (AZ time).
You are an analyst for Wildcat Investment Company, LLC. You have been asked to analyze the Flagstaff housing
market and complete a valuation of the investment property at 2912 N. Main Street. To accomplish your task,
you will need to complete the following steps.
• Based on your research in Week 3 along with the class discussion on the Flagstaff housing market, write a 1-
page business memo to the CEO of Wildcat Investments Company, Dr. Eller. In the memo, make sure you
include the following:
• Describe the rental property and the items that make it unique from an investment perspective – be
sure to include analysis of the key risk factors;
• Summarize the Flagstaff housing market in general and the rental market in particular;
• Explain what you learned in your research of the Flagstaff housing market that would make Flagstaff an
attractive rental market;
• Highlight what specifically makes the location of the investment property at 2912 N. Main Street
• Compare similarities and differences of the investment property to other investment properties in the
• Discuss any improvements that will be required before you will be able to rent out the property.
• Use the Excel template provided to create a valuation model. Use this model to determine how much you
could pay for the property and still earn 15% before-tax IRR (BTIRR)? For your calculations, assume you will
purchase the house on 12/31/2019 The key data your research identified for the property is below:
• With several of the improvements made, Wildcat Investments will be able to increase rents in the three
units for 2020 (see the Rental Forecast tab). For future years, assume rental payments will grow by the
same percentage growth rate as your forecast for 2020 (hint: calculate the growth in gross rents from
2019 to 2020 and use that rate for the remaining years).
• Vacancies and collection losses are expected to average 1.5% of gross rents.
• Operating expenses will stay at the same percentage of gross rents as forecast for 2020.
• Given the strong growth in the Flagstaff market, you forecast a 4% annual growth in the property value
for the five years Wildcat intends to own the property.
Copyright © Arizona Board of Regents Page 2 of 3
• To purchase the property, Wildcat will put 20% down and finance the rest with a 15-year mortgage at
• When Wildcat sells, they will pay a 6% sales commission to sell the property.
Remember, you can find details and photos of the property on the Table of Contents -> Learning Modules ->
Week 3 area of D2L.
The final deliverable will be a 2-page .pdf document. This project must be done as a group. Remember,
appearance and content matter. The writing should be professional, concise and comprehensive and formatted
as a business memo. Be sure to include the names of all your group members on the memo.
Questions should be posted to the Ask the Instructor discussion forum provided in D2L. No late assignments
will be accepted. Important: While the project will be graded for the team as a whole, you can lose up to 100%
of the points earned by the team if you have not equally contributed to the project during the course. Your
participation will be assessed based on a peer evaluation as well as my review of the team’s progress
throughout the course.
In order to receive full points for the project, you must thoroughly address the above items using proper
spelling, grammar, and professional formatting. You must also calculate an accurate valuation for the property
and submit your project as a .pdf file.
Assignment Submission Instructions
Save your answers as an Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf). Include your group’s name in the title of the electronic file
for identification purposes, for example “Group1Project1” and do NOT use any spaces, punctuation, or special
characters in the file name. After completing the assignment, have one team member submit it for grading using
the appropriate assignment drop box as indicated below.
• Navigate to the Table of Contents -> Learning Modules -> Week 4 area of D2L.
• Click on the Project #1 assignment drop box title.
• Click on the Add a File button.
• Find the file you would like to upload. If you are using the most current version of your internet browser,
you can drag and drop the file into the target area of the Add a File window. You can also use the
Upload button to browse for and select the file you would like to add.
• Once you have selected your file(s), click the Add button in the bottom, left corner of the window.
• Click on the Submit button to complete the file submission.
• Upon successful assignment submission, you will receive a confirmation email.
For further details on submitting assignments, please refer to the http://help.d2l.arizona.edu/content/studentsassignmentssubmit website.
Please note: If you make a mistake (such as leaving out part of the assignment, send the wrong files, etc.) and
the Assignment tool won’t let you submit, then you must contact the instructor and describe what happened.
When the instructor has graded the assignment, you will be able to view your grade and feedback comments by
clicking on Assignments (in the blue navigation bar toward the top of the screen). For further details on viewing
Copyright © Arizona Board of Regents Page 3 of 3
assignment grade and feedback, please refer to the http://help.d2l.arizona.edu/content/studentsassignmentsview-grademark-feedback website.
Group Tools Information
Your team will be able to work privately using a variety of D2L tools that will become available to you as soon as
groups have been created. You can access the group tools by clicking on the Groups link in the navigation bar
toward the top of the screen and then clicking on the name of the group you have been assigned to. D2L offers
a variety of tools to collaborate on group work. As a group, you will need to determine which tools, if any, will
be most appropriate for your project.
You will also be able to use the tools offered by Zoom. To access Zoom and related step-by-step instructions,
click on Table of Contents -> Group Resources link in D2L.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more