Multiple Regression Analysis
one questionPost your calculations and any other material, but only in a separate file for my reference.
The following information was obtained from a 6 months marketing program to launch a new software product. The dependent variable is the revenue generated in millions of dollars
|Your Tasks and Questions||Points||Your Answer|
|1.||Write the regression Equation.||.5|
|2.||How large is the sample?||.5|
|3.||How many independent variables are there?||1|
|4.||Conduct a global test of hypothesis to see if any of the sets of regression coefficients could be deferent from zero (0). Use the .05 significance level.||2|
|5.||State your conclusion about your findings in (4)
|6.||Conduct a test of hypothesis for each independent variable to see if any of the sets of regression coefficients could be deferent from zero (0). Use the .05 significance level.||2|
|7||Based on (6), which variable would you eliminate first?||1|
|8.||State your reason for your answer in (7)
|9||State your strategy for deleting additional independent variables in this case.
Table Of Contents
Porters National Advantage for your company
FDI and country or market entry for the company
Strategic Position and chosen strategy for the country
Company Structure and the Marketing Mix
N. Hernandez CD 128- Music and Movement
Planning Presentation Instructions Three lesson plans are required throughout the semester. These will be presented via a video that will be uploaded to Canvas. You can use YouTube or send me a video file from your phone. The presentation must include the following: 1. A gathering song, the main song, and a transition song. You must have the songs memorized. It is important as a teacher to know the songs that you want to sing by heart. 2. A large motor movement 3. The use of props and visual aids should be included. 4. An example of how you would include a child with special needs also must be stated— identify the specific need. 5. Curriculum extensions for your presentations.
Lesson Plan Instructions You must include the following in your lesson plan: Student’s Name: Category or theme: Title of song: Name of movement activity: Age of the students planned for:
1. Learning Objectives: Objectives must be observable and measurable: this means you can tell whether or not the child accomplishes them. If you begin the objective with the phrase “The child will…” or “The child will be able to…” and follow this with an action word, it might help you in writing your objectives. For example: “The child will be able to balance on one foot and hop with two feet.” “The child will be able to match his/her actions to the descriptive words (fast, slow, high, low).” “The child will participate in a group experience with other children.”
2. Props or visual aids: (used to introduce or accompany song and /or movement). Be creative. The Prop will help set the mood, heighten interest, and focus the group’s attention. N. Hernandez CD 128- Music and Movement
3. Activities/ Procedure: a) Introduction: How will you gather the children? GATHERING SONG b) Give a step-by-step description of how you would share your song and movement with young children. This is where you let us know what your music circle is all about! Be specific in describing how you will present the experience. MAIN SONG c) Closure: how are you going to end your song/movement and guide the children to their next activity. TRANSITION SONG d) Curriculum extensions: These extensions must be from curriculum areas other than music and movement, examples: art, math, science, language and literature, large motor activities etc. State two open ended question!! Give at least three extension ideas.
4. Helpful hints and guidance needs: What would you for a child with special needs? Identify the specific need and the modification?
5. Resources used—where did you find these ideas?
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more