Review the following videos online:
• Basic Multimeter Functions and Usage: https://youtu.be/ts0EVc9vXcs
• Electric Current: https://youtu.be/8Posj4WMo0o
• Electric Potential: https://youtu.be/w82aSjLuD_8
• Soldering Technique: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL926EC0F1F93C1837
Answer the following questions regarding the video material. Each answer should be a few sentences.
1. If we’re planning to effectively apply solder to a metal surface, explain what happens if there is an oxide film present on the metal surface.
2. According to the soldering videos, explain what the plastic region is in relation to solder melting temperature and how it varies with alloy ratio of tin and lead.
3. Describe the role of flux when using solder. What type of flux is recommended for use on electronics and wiring?
4. Describe the relationship between temperature rise, soldering iron tip and thermal mass.
5. Explain the workpiece indicator for soldering and why it is important for quality solder joints.
6. Describe the “tinning process” for preparing wires for solder connections.
7. Explain the 4 basic steps of soldering one or more wires to a turret type connector.
8. Describe the general process of soldering components to a printed circuit board.
9. Explain the importance of the voltage “range” selection on multimeters.
10. Describe how to use a multimeter to measure voltage across 2 points in a circuit.
11. Describe how to use a multimeter to measure current across 2 points in a circuit.
12. Describe how to use a multimeter to measure resistance of a component in a circuit.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more