1. What is the plate tectonic theory? Explain the types of plate boundaries, and provide 1 example for each type of plate boundary.
2. Visit the USGS Advanced National Seismic Station (ANSS) list of ANSS stations at: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/network.php?virtual_network=ANSS. Identify the station closest to where you live. You can use the “Ctrl + F” command to search for a state name if you do not want to scroll through the whole list. Remember though, that a station in a bordering state may be physically closest to you.
Provide the following:
|Name of station|
|Latitude and longitude|
|Distance from you (in miles)|
|Date station commenced operation (year, day of year)|
3. Now visit the USGA Earthquake Fault Map at: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/hazards/qfaults/map/#qfaults. Find the approximate location of your ANSS station on the map. Click on a colored line closest to your station (this is a fault). A pop-up window should appear. Use it to provide the following information:
|Name of the fault|
|Age of the fault|
|Slip rate (this is how fast one side of the fault moves past the other)|
4. How do geologists determine the age of a fault line? What types of evidence specifically are used?
5. Now, visit the National Geographic MapMaker Interactive Plate Tectonic map at: http://mapmaker.nationalgeographic.org/3HAuN6mlVI6HWdsaiPJ8Z/. Be sure you are on the “Plate Tectonics” map. Provide the following:
|Name of the plate on which you live|
|Closest neighboring plate(s) to you|
6. Lastly, use the interactive map found here: https://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/plate.html. Use the map identify the type of plate boundaries that are present between your plate and the closest neighbor(s) you identified.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ASSIGNMENT DEN TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more